Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Squirrel Print Clothing - What?!

Apparently squirrels were a print trend this Fall...in the UK. I thought only Alpha Gam's were keen on squirrels, so this blew my mind and I felt a need to share a round-up of the items I found. 

The NW3 dress and the Dorothy Perkins shirt are my favorites, though I'm still not sold on wearing squirrels on my everyday attire. My squirrel charm on a chain works nicely for when I want to wear this woodland creature!

In case you want to indulge in any of these items or see them from different angles you can click through the pictures to the websites.

YMC Silk Squirrel Dress, $375 at Urban Outfitters

Pink Squirrels All Over Animal Print Socks, $8 or 3/$20 at Urban Outfitters 
(Strangely enough these hot pink squirrel socks are for men.)

NW3 Woodlands Dress, $218.22 at Hobbs NW3 
(They also have a maxi skirt and tie-neck blouse.)

Jersey T-shirt, $70 at Eley Kishimoto

Squirrel Print Tee, $38 (Sold Out) at Dorothy Perkins

Camilla Norrback Dorothy Squirrel Print Blouse, $118.17 (Sale Price...Sold Out)


Its Fun to Squirrel Around Dress, $38 at Aristocracie (Clever name, right?)


$19.95 at Hey Cupcake 
(They also have an apron, a onesie, etc... I surprised Amanda with the t-shirt for her birthday!)


T-shirt, $14 one day, $19 the next, so ?? but hilarious!

Guys... Lest you feel left out here is one for you too and what a deal at that price. ;)
Common Sons Squirrel Cardigan, $172.71

No comments:

Post a Comment