Thursday, November 24, 2011

Today I Am...


Thinking
Happily
About
Needs Being Met
Kindnesses
Family & Friends
Understanding and
Lots of other little things that make me smile.*

Our feast is Sunday. I am making pumpkin pudding, chocolate pie and Alejandra at Always Order Dessert's Sweet and Sour Brussels Sprouts Hash. We also will be enjoying this unbelievably large sweet potato that I am tempted to give eyes. It is, of course, from Red Dog Farm whose bountiful harvest has been generously shared with me this year.

I hope you are enjoying the celebration of Thanksgiving today too...or if you are elsewhere I hope you are enjoying your Thursday.


*I'm also thinking about Organic Chemistry. In the spirit of Thanksgiving I have even found things to be grateful about it: having the opportunity to take it without getting into debt or dealing simultaneously with a crazy schedule, having an encouraging professor and having access to a tutor one hour a week for free, SI sessions and TA sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment