Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Distractions -- Random Links & Recipes Bookmarked

Ready for the weekend? To help you pass your Friday here are the highlights of what distracted me this week online, what I bookmarked that I hope to one day eat and a picture.  

I can relate to this sentiment 100% - It’s Always Market Day Somewhere. Plus the photos are amazing. (via David Lebovitz)

With the holiday baking season coming, Whole Foods' Guide to Natural Sweetners might come in handy! Then again maybe we should all just avoid sugar since it is like a drug...as is fat.*sigh*

The story behind from From Me To You's cinemagraphs. (via 101 Cookbooks)

Tom's Ballet Flats look cute! Hopefully I will remember them come spring. (via Amy on Pinterest)

Recipes Bookmarked
Butternutscotch Pudding at Pinch My Salt (if only for the name)
Pan Seared Salmon Over Fettuccine Noodles with Skinny Alfredo Sauce at Self
Quinoa con Queso at Simply Recipes

Dallas, TX State Fair's Ferris Wheel, October, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment