Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Garlic Soba Noodles

I made these Garlic Soba Noodles last week. The recipe seemed promising as I have appreciated the individual ingredients in other experiments and it just looked good. But yeah, I'm unhappily eating leftovers now.

There is something about the recipe that just didn't hit the spot. Maybe it the sliminess of the soba noodles makes me think the leftovers have gone bad when they haven't? Or the inexplicable gritty texture is off putting? Or could it be the radishes turn like apples when exposes to air and gooey brown-ish soba noodles?

Regardless, I think I'll stick to the last soba noodle recipe that I enjoyed late last year, which is incidentally is much easier to make, and I think you should too unless you just loooove garlic too much to not try this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment