Saturday, April 26, 2008

Taco Taco

One day in ballet, Meg was raving about having brunch at Taco Taco with her boyfriend and the memory stuck with me. When we finally made it to brunch this weekend, I suggested we revisit Taco Taco as it was so convenient to our apartments.

While she suggested and ordered the coffee, which apparently has a hint of cinnamon, I passed. Coffee still has not grown on me. Plus, it tends to give me a stomachache. I did get the dish she raved about after her last time though. I can't remember the name of it, but imagine a breakfast version of a taco salad. Really good, right? And filling too. I could barely touch the side salad.

Taco Taco's complimentary chips and salsa aren't bad either. The chips are clearly fresh, very crispy but not greasy, as is the salsa. I'll definitely go back here eventually. The guacamole and chips looked good too.

Location: 1726 2nd Avenue (between 89th and 90th Streets)
Hours: Mon-Thurs 11:30a-11:00p, Fri 11:30a-12:00a, Sat 11:00a-12:00a, Sun 11:00a, 11:00p
Cost: $$

No comments:

Post a Comment