Thursday, August 23, 2012

Paleo Challenge: Days 13-15

I was more successful with documenting almost everything I ate the past few days. I think the first breakfast is missing, but just go ahead and assume it was eggs with some veggies mixed it. That is always a safe bet.

Behold my eating!

1/2 can of Sardines (water packed, drained) mashed with Avocado and a generous squeeze of Lime Juice, 10 Carrots and a ridiculously juicy Plum

 Mediterranean Summer Squash "Pasta"

Eggs, Cumin and Chili Powder Spiced Ground Beef, Green Pepper, Onion and Salt

 1/2 can of Sardines (water packed, drained) mashed with Avocado and a generous squeeze of Lime Juice, 10 Carrots and a crisp, sweet Apple

 That core is a pear. I think. This Jocalat bar didn't do much for me. 

A luxurious soup made of Chicken, Ginger, Shitake Mushrooms and Coconut Milk (adapted from this recipe at Simply Recipes). I wanted to keep this all to myself. 

Do these eggs look familiar? They should. I already told you about them above. The bosc pear was a delicious addition to this breakfast - so crisp and clean.

"Mexican" Pulled Pork from the freezer over raw shredded cabbage, which melted when I heated the whole container.

 A much, much better Larabar than that Jocalat one.

 Buffalo Turkey Meatloaf wrapped in Collard Greens (adapted from this recipe at PaleOMG) and Pureed Cauliflower flavored with Garlic Confit

Items not pictured: sampled peach hunk and an ounce of Naked Very Berry Smoothie from a trip to Costco, an almost daily pond sludge drink smoothie involving baby spinach, fruit, chia and a tiny bit of flax milk and quite possibly some raisins, another piece of fruit, a bit of homemade Larabar and/or coconut water.

No comments:

Post a Comment