Thursday, October 4, 2007

$7.99 Pint Comparision

Feeling stressed out, over warm, and a little bit sickly? I figured a pint of ice cream was the perfect pick-me-up. I didn't realize until check-out that I, yet again, managed to pick out the most expensive pint! Laloo's Goat's Milk Ice Cream totally trumped Wine Cellar Sorbet.

The Wine Cellar Sorbet in Sangria Rojo Sorbet had a cute orange wedge on top. I don't know if it tasted like Sangria, but it did give me a tiny, tiny buzz like wine. However, it had a very strange aftertaste that you don't get with wine. So given a choice, I would just buy regular wine instead next time. Wine Sorbet is novel though!

Today I had the Black Mission Fig flavor of Laloo's Goat's Milk Ice Cream. This was divine and worth every penny of the $7.99. It was sweet, but not too sweet. It had cane sugar as a sweetener, which I seem to enjoy, and had a plentiful number of fig chunks throughout. It has less fat than regular ice cream and no lactose. You really can't go wrong with this choice.

Then again, I don't ever feel like ice cream is the wrong choice.

1 comment:

  1. Ice cream is never a wrong choice! This sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete