Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Distractions -- Random Links & Recipes Bookmarked

Ready for the LONG weekend? To help you pass your Friday here are the highlights of what distracted me this week online, what I bookmarked that I hope to one day eat, and a picture.   

48 Things That Will Make You Feel Old. These sure worked on me; #14 was my favorite. (Thanks, Ben-Boy!)

Tiny Turtle in a Shell (via Kim)

Extreme motivation - The difference between being uncomfortable and exhausted (via Motivation into Habit)

Recipes Bookmarked
Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp and Lemon Cream Sauce at Simply Recipes
Glazed Doughnut Muffins at My Baking Addiction
Spinach Sweet Potato Egg Nests at PaleOMG

 Mountain Laurel, Syria, VA May 2012


Kimbra's mashup of "Two Weeks" by Grizzly Bear and "Head Over Heels" by Tears for Fears for Triple J's Like a Version program.

No comments:

Post a Comment