Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Distractions -- Random Links & Recipes Bookmarked

Ready for the weekend? I always am... I haven't been wandering online much lately, so the links are sparse BUT I have amped up the photos. Check out the gorgeousness that is Duke University! Last weekend I escaped to the Durham area to check out a graduate program in the area and have a fun visit with my friend, Jen. We relaxed, explored, ate well and still fit in a bit of studying. Hopefully I can find comparable balance this weekend as I'm in Dallas for my cousin Rebecca's wedding. Wish me luck and have a fantastic weekend!

As soon as I saw this DIY Caramel Apple Kit I was in love. Caramel is the best. I've never seen a caramel apple bar at a party or wedding, but think it sounds perfect for the cooler weather.

This medical technology development gave me chills; it could/will revolutionize the lives of burn victims as you can see in the video. (via Jay Parkinson MD + MPH) burn victims as you can see.

Recipes Bookmarked
Sardine Rillettes at Simply Recipes
Mushroom Lasagna at Recipes for Health, New York Times

 


















This song has special memories for me. I'm always grateful for my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment