Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Patsy's

I've been to Patsy's three times now... Twice while waiting for Serendipity and a third because I genuinely like it.

While I've seen tables around me order various entrees and appetizers, I always stick to the pizza. It can get a little pricey with toppings, but luckily, I like a classic pizza or one with fresh mozzarella - simple and satisfying. Patsy's pizza is never an oil slick and has a great thin, slightly crispy NOT chewy crust. Occasionally there is some charring, a risk of a coal oven pizza. I have also split the basil, mozzarella, and tomato appetizer three ways with a great deal of pleasure.

The service is slow but once your order is in the food comes promptly, servings are generous, and I have never had to wait for a table. In my mind these qualities make Patsy's a reliable meal choice.

Location: 206 East 60th Street (near 3rd Avenue)
Hours: Sun-Thurs 11:30a-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30a-12:00a
Cost: $$

No comments:

Post a Comment